Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2019: Nurse, Scientist Officer, ADO etc Vacancy. Apply Now via the online application form and apply before 20-09-2019.
#Job Vacancy at ACTREC
|Expected Candidate||Male & Female|
ACTREC TMC Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Official Website www.actrec.gov.in published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of various posts on regular basis.
Interested govt job seekers may apply before 20/09/2019 using the online application form. Furthermore, candidates must download the “ACTREC Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: ACTREC
- Department: R&D satellite of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
- Name of the Post: List given below.
- Employment Type: Regular
- Age Limit: Maximum 45
- Relaxation: Check Advt.
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: PhD/ PG/ UG in related fields
- Salary: as per the scale
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Skill Test & Interview
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 15 August 2019
- Closing Date: 20 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Last date for sending hard copy application form: 27/09/2019
- URL: https://tmc.gov.in/actrec_med/
- For all candidate: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/Female/PH: NO FEES
- Payment Mode: Online (Debit & Credit Card)
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
- Scientist Officer C: 01
- Medical Physicist E: 05
- Medical Physicist D: 05
- Scientist Officer D: 02
- Scientist Officer D (Nuclear Medicine): 04
- Scientist Officer C (Nuclear Medicine): 02
- Medical Physicist C: 05
- Scientist Officer C (Clinical Research): 02
- Nurse: 139
- Assistant Administrative Officer: 02
- Scientific Assistant B: 23