AEES (Atomic Energy Education Society)AEES Admit Card, Exam Date 2019 For PGT, TGT, PRT, Librarian and Special Educator written exam date & hall ticket Download. aees.mahaonline.gov.in
CORRIGENDUM issued against Recruitment Notice No: AEES/01/2019 for Recruitment of Teachers: 60% marks indicated under paragraph numbers: C.2; C.3; C.4.1; C.4.2; and C.5.1 stands revised to 50% marks. Last date for submission of online applications has been extended upto August 16, 2019
AEES Recruitment 2019
First of all, the Atomic Energy Education Society Official Website www.aees.gov.in published an advertisement notification No. AEES/01/2019 for recruitment of various teaching posts mentioned below.
Interested govt teacher job seekers may apply online form of application before 20/7/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “AEES Recruitment 2019″ notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Atomic Energy Education Society
- Organization Type: Autonomous Body under Department of Atomic, Government of India
- Name of the Post: “ TGT, PGT, PRT, Librarian and Special Educator ”
- Total Vacancy: 57
- Employment Duration: Fulltime
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Post Graduation / Bachelor of Library Science/ B.Ed.
- Salary: Cell 1 of Level 7
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 30, June at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date:
20, July at 17.00 hrs (IST)Extended upto 16th August 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- General/OBC/ Rs. 750/-
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.0/-
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee: 20-07-2019
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following Atomic Energy Education Society vacancy posts are available for (ST, SC, OBC, GEN & EWS etc) check advt.
- PGT (Hindi): 01
- PGT (Physics) : 01
- PGT (Chemistry) : 01
- TGT (English): 04
- TGT (Hindi/Sanskrit): 08
- TGT (Mathematics/Physics): 04
- TGT (Chemistry/Biology) : 01
- TGT (Social Science) : 04
- Librarian : 02
- Special Educator: 01
- PRT : 30
AEES PGT/TGT/PRT Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Atomic Energy Education Society is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Age Limit: 18 to 30
- Exam Date: 30, 31st August and 1st September 2019
- Mode of examination: Online
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Answer Key: The Answer Key of the written test will be displayed after the written test.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE on 01.08.2019
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
- Exam Center: (1) Mumbai (2) Hyderabad (3) Indore/ Rawatbhata and (4) Jamshedpur
If you have any query or technical issue you can contact 022-61316408
firstname.lastname@example.org (Queries,if any,in this regard will be accepted by AEES/ M/s.Mahaonline upto 08/08/2018 only. Mails if any received thereafter will not be entertained and candidates will not have any claim on such emails.) suvidha.mahaonline.gov.in
Reference Documents Liks
For any Help or Live Job Alert: Join us on Facebook <Click Here> or You can make a comment!