AFMC Recruitment SSC Officer 2019 Admit Card/Call Letter for download on 23/07/2019. Candidate must download the admit card for Interview date and time with venue.. AFMC Recruitment 2019 Online Form SSC Officer Apply Now. This is a latest sarkari naukri notification for MBBS candidates last date for application form 21.07.2019.
AFMC SSC Officer Interview Call Letter & Date 2019
First of all, the Armed Forces Medical Services Official Website www.amcsscentry.gov.in published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of 150 Short Service Commissioned Officer on 20/06/2019.
Interested govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 21/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “ AFMC Recruitment 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
AFMC SSC Officer Interview 2019
As a matter of fact, Armed Forces Medical Services is going to conduct an interview for all candidates.
- Selection Process: Interview & Medical Test
- Available of Admit Card/Call Letter: 23rd July 2019
- Place of Interview Delhi
- Venue: Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt.
- Date of Interview: 30 Jul 2019 onwards
- TA/DA: fro sleeper-class railway/bus fare
- Medical Checkup: before reporting for the SSC interview (own interest)
- Candidates with NCC Certificate will be given weightage
- the interview does not confirm final selection
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Armed Forces Medical Services
- Organization Type: Govt. of India
- Name of the Post: “ Short Service Commissioned Officer ”
- Total Vacancy: 150 (Male & Female)
- Employment Type: Regular
- Bond/undertaking: 14 years
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Internship: must be completed before 30 Jun 2019
- Education: Diploma/ PG Degree (Medical)
- Salary: 97,000
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 22, June at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 21, July at 17.00 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- For all candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Current Vacancy for Male & Female
- Male candidate- 135
- Female Candidate-15