Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Recruitment 2019 Customer Agent, Handyman & Various Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 09 to 14 September 2019
#Job Applicability at Air India
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Date||22 August 2019|
|Application Deadline||09 to 14 September 2019|
|Job Name||Customer Agent, Handyman & Various|
AIATSL Customer Agent, Handyman & Various Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Air India Air Transport Services Limited Official Website www.airindia.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 214 Customer Agent, Handyman & Various on 22 August 2019.
Interested Maharashtra Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 09 to 14 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “AIATSL Customer Agent, Handyman & Various 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Air India Air Transport Services Limited
- Name of the Post: “Customer Agent, Handyman & Various”
- Total Vacancy: 214
- Employment Type: Contract basis
- Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old
- Experience: MBA or equivalent – in HR or Personnel Management Course (full time 2 years course) with 1 year experience in HR/Admin and knowledge of MS -Office operations. Proficiency in statutory compliances.
- Salary: 20190/- (Per Month) & 25300/- (Per Month)
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
- Customer Agent – 100
- Handyman – 100
- Executive – Human Resource / Administration – 08
- Assistant Human Resource / Administration – 06
- Customer Agent:- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIATAA or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO.
- Handyman:- SSC / 10th Standard Pass and Must have minimum experience of six months.
- Jr. Executive:- MBA or equivalent in HR or Personnel Management Course (full time 2 years course) with 1 year experience.
- Assistant:- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 2 years experience.
- Starting Date: 22 August 2019
- Interview Date: 09 to 14 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Offline
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.500
- Sc/ST – No Fees
- Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.” payable at Mumbai.
- Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.-5,Sahar, Andheri-E,Mumbai-400099