Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) Recruitment 2019 Total 125 Posts Vacancy. Walk-In recruitment at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi on 26.8.2019 to 30.08.2019.
AIESL AME Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Official Website www.airindia.in published an advertisement (No.AIESL/HQ-AME/2019) notification (dated 12/07/2019) for the recruitment of 125 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) Posts vacancies on a contract basis.
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 01.08.2019, are required to appear for WALK-IN PERSONAL INTERVIEW at the date, time and venue as mentioned in this advertisement.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: AIESL
- Organization Type: subsidiary of Air India Ltd.
- Department: aircraft Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) organization,
- Name of the Post: “ Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)“
- Employment Type: Contractual
- Employment Period: five years
- Total Vacancy: 125
- Experience: Minimum one year in related fields
- Job Location: Trivandrum,Nagpur, Mumbai, Delhi etc
- Education: Must possess DGCA License. 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Age Limit: Maximum 58
- Salary: As per the scale
- Selection Process: Interview
- Interview Date: 26.8.2019 to 30.08.2019
- Walk-in from 0930 hours to 1200
- Venue: Human Resources Department,
Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex,
(Near New Custom House)
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi – 110037.
Ph. 011 25652442, 25657895
- Please download the advertisement for the list of documents to be submitted only at the time of Walk-in Interview:
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 1000
- SC/ST/EXSM: Rs. 500
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft
- Must be drawn in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at New Delhi.
- Application and Caste Format is attached to the advertisement.
Current Vacancy Position
Currently, the following vacancies are available for (ST, SC, OBC, GEN & EWS etc)
- OBC-35(33+2 B/L),
- TOTAL – 125