Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2019 Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Date For Group A, B, C [Non-Faculty] AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2019 For Group A, B, C [Non-Faculty] AIIMS Bathinda Online Form 2019 For Group A, Group B and Group C Posts Recruitment.
AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has published an advertisement No. PGI/RC/008/2019/2907 on 08/07/2019 on behalf of AIIMS Bathinda in the PGIMER official website pgimer.edu.in for the recruitment of various Group
‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts on regular basis.
Interested Punjab Govt job seekers may apply online form before 31/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “RPSC FDO / AFDO Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda (Punjab)
- Type: Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
- Name of the Post: Group A, Group B and Group C
- Total Vacancy: 39
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Bathinda (Punjab)
- Age Limit: 18 to 35
- Experience: N/A
- Education: B.Com/B.Sc. (Nursing) / Graduate/PG
- Salary: Level-6 to Level 7 CPC
- Selection Process: written test & interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 08, July 2019
- Closing Date: 31, July 2019 at 23:59 hours (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Current Status: Active!
- SC/ST Rs. 500/-
- For all others Rs. 1000/-
- Persons with disabilities NIL
- Payment Mode: SBI Challan
Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account number of PGIMER for recruitment is 35700657347.
Currently, the following vacancies are available for both reserved and unserved candidates.
|2.||Tutor/Clinical Instructor||17||9 UR, 2 SC, 4 OBC, 1 EWS)|
|3.||Assistant Administrative Officer||1||1|
|4.||Medical Social Worker||1||1|
|8.||Technical Assistant /|
|9.||Lab Technician||8||5 UR, 1 SC, 2 OBC|
|10.||Upper Division Clerk||2||2|
|13.||Lower Division Clerk||1||1|
AIIMS Bathinda Exam 2019
In general, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda (Punjab) conducted a competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for their basic selection process. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Skill Test, Interview
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of examination: OMR BASED
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: English only.
- Syllabus: The syllabus of the written examination is attached to the advertisement
- Negative Marking: Yes
- Admit card/Call letters: will be issued online.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories..
- AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2019 Nursing Officer, Lab, Hospital Attendant (04 August 2019)
- AIIMS Bathinda Faculty Recruitment 2019 (31 July 2019)
- AIIMS Bathinda Group A, B, C (31 July 2019)