AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer 2019: Exam Date, Admit Card, & Syllabus: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019 Nursing Officer for Nursing Officer post for AIIMS, New Delhi and 4 Central Government Hospitals i.e. (1. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH), 2. Safdarjung Hospital (SJH), 3. Lady Hardinge Medical College(LHMC) & Smt. SuchetaKriplani Hospital (SSKH) and 4. Kalawati Saran Children‟s Hospital (KSCH) New Delhi.
#Job Vacancy at AIIMS Delhi @Nursing Officer Posts
|Hospital Name||RMLH, SJH, LHMC, SSKH, KSCH|
|Category||Mahila Sarkari Naukri|
|Application Form through||dghs.aiimsexams.org|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019
Recently, the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi has published several advertisements at the official website dghs.aiimsexams.org for the recruitment Nursing Officer Posts on regular basis at five hospitals in New Delhi.
Interested Delhi Govt job seekers may apply through the online application form before 21/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
- Organization Type: Govt of India
- Name of the Post: “Nursing Officer”
- Employment Duration: Regular
- Group: B
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing/ OR B.Sc (Post-certificate)/ OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) equivalent
- Age Limit: 18 to 30
- Relaxation: Yes as per the rule
- Job Location: Delhi
- Selection Process: Written Test Only
- Salary: Level 07 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 01 August 2019
- Closing Date: 21 August 2019 at 05:00 PM
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
All the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record.
Application/ Exam Fees
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 1500/-
- ST/SC/EWS: Rs.1200/-
- PH: NO FEES
- Mode payment: Online
Currently, the following vacancies are available for the Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade B) – 503 Posts.
- UR: 282 Posts
- SC: 66 Posts
- ST: 32 Posts
- OBC: 123 Posts
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, AIIMS Delhi is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates.
- Written Test Date: 15 September 2019
- Mode of Exam: Online CBT
- Exam Centre: All Major Cities in India
- Question Type: Objective MCQs
- Syllabus: The details syllabus and exam pattern are attached to the advertisement.
- Question Paper Language: Hindi and English
- Download Admit Card: Download call letters for the Examination will be issued online on or after 01 September 2019.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories on 24 September 2019.
See also: EDMC Delhi Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019