AIIMS Patna JAA Recruitment 2019: Online Form For Junior Administrative Assistant vacancies. 12th Pass job seekers must apply before
30th July 2019 at 5.00 P.M. is extended upto 14.08.2019
AIIMS Patna Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2019
Recently, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Patna) Official Website www.aiimspatna.org published an advertisement notifications No.17667-JAA /2019 for recruitment of 11 Junior Administrative Assistant on 15/06/2019.
Interested Bihar Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 06/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “AIIMS Patna JAA 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: AIIMS Patna
- Organization Type: Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India
- Name of the Post: “Junior Administrative Assistant”
- Total Vacancy: 11
- Employment Type: Regular
- Probation period: 2 (Two) years.
- Group: C
- Job Location: Patna
- Age Limit: 18 to 17
- Relaxation: upto 40
- Experience: N/A
- Education: 12th Class
- Salary: Level- 2 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 19900- 63200)
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Skill Test Norms on computer: A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi only on Computer.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 15, June at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 14, August at 17.00 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- General/OBC/ Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PH: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following AIIMS Patna Junior Administrative Assistant vacancy is available for reserved and unserved categories.
- UR- 06
- ST: 02
AIIMS Patna Junior Administrative Assistant Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, AIIMS Patna is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Part 1: Written Test and Part 2: Skill Test
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of examination: OMR SHEET / CBT
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: Hindi and English
- Total Marks: 200
- Duration: 3 hours
- Syllabus: attached to the advertisement.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
Similar Jobs from Bihar
- ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor (25th July 2019)
- Bihar Teacher Bharti Online Form (27 August to 26 September)
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha 2019: 19 July 2019
- AIIMS Patna Cashier Posts (B.Com) (12 August 2019)
- AIIMS Patna Junior Administrative Assistant (30th July 2019)
- AIIMS Patna Store Keeper Cum Clerk (30th July 2019)