Air India Recruitment 2019 Store Agent Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 15 Dec 2019
#Job Applicability at Air India
|Organization Name||Air India|
|Date||01 Nov 2019|
|Last Date||15 Dec 2019|
|Job Name||Store Agent|
Air India Store Agent Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Air India Official Website www.airindia.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 57 Store Agent on 01 Nov 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 15 Dec 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Air India Store Agent 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Air India
- Name of the Post: “Store Agent”
- Total Vacancy: 57
- Employment Type: Contract Basis
- Job Location: All India
- Age Limit: 21 to 33
- Experience: Candidate MUST have two years’ experience (after graduation) of having worked in Inventory Management / Stores / Warehouse management function.
- Education: Graduate in any discipline/faculty (min. 3 yrs duration) from a recognized University with 2 year experience in Inventory Management / Stores / Warehouse management function.
- Salary: Rs 21,000/-
- Selection Process: Interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 01 Nov 2019
- Closing Date: 15 Dec 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Gen/ OBC: ₹1000
- SC/ ST and EX-SM: Nil
- Examination Fee through A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Delhi.
How To Apply
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above in the advertisement, as on 1st October, 2019, are required to first register themselves by filling ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM. Later on, registered candidates will be required to appear for Professional Competency Assessment (PCA) with the printout of Online Registration Form along with all original Certificates/Testimonials as mentioned below as well as in the Checklist at the end of advertisement :- (Date, Time and Venue of PCA will be intimated after the registration process is over through Air India website www.airindia.in at career’s page .)
A. Proof of Date of Birth (10th class pass certificate)
B. Educational Qualification
C. Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
D. Experience Certificate/s
E. Two recent Passport size photograph
Candidates would also be required to furnish self attested copies of all certificates/testimonials as mentioned above along with printout of Online Registration Form. Please note that No Original Certificate is to be submitted with the Online Registration Form.Candidates are required to bring all Original Certificates for verification only.Candidates are also advised to bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Delhi, as non-refundable application Fee(Not Applicable for SC/ST and EX-SM). Please mention your Full Name and contact number on the reverse of the Demand Draft. The details of Demand draft would be required in filling Online Registration Form.