Allahabad High Court (AHC) Law Clerk (Trainee) Recruitment 2019. Download Application Form and apply before 08 August 2019. Any LLB/Law pass or final years candidates from Uttar Pradesh may apply for this post.
AHC Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Allahabad High Court (AHC) Official Website www.allahabadhighcourt.in published an advertisement 01/ Law Clerk (Trainee)/19 on 06/07/2019 for recruitment of 104 Law Clerk (Trainee) vacancy post.
Interested UP Govt job seekers may apply offline application form before 08/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Allahabad High Court (AHC)
- Organization Type: Judicial system in UP.
- Name of the Post: “Law Clerk (Trainee) ”
- Total Vacancy: 104
- Employment Type: Contractual
- Job Duration: a Fixed term of one year.
- Job Location: Allahabad, UP
- Age Limit: 21 to 26
- Experience: N/A
- Education: LLB (3 or 5 years course) Pass or Final Year law students with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Extra Qualification: Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
- Salary: Rs.15000/-
- Selection Process: Interview
- Venue: Allahabad
- Starting Date: 06, July 2019
- Closing Date: 08, August 2019
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE
- Application form counter address: The forms are available at the counters opened at Allahabad High Court and it’s Lucknow Bench. By payment of Rs. 300/- in cash.
- Download From Online: the Application download link is given below.
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft (IF YOU Download ONLINE FORM)
- Account Head: Draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, Payable Allahabad.
Application Submission Address:
The application form along with related documents as mentioned in the advertisement should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
Uttar Pradesh 211001