Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Recruitment 2019 GIS GPS Surveyor, Computer Operator, Attendant Job Vacancy. Admit Card, and written examination centre. Download Application Form and apply before 17-08-2019. This job is for 10th (High School), M.Sc (Geology/ Geography/ Remote Sensing), Graduate and B.Tech/ B.Com/ BCA/ MCA.
AMU Recruitment 2019
Recently Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Official Website www.amu.ac.in published an advertisement notification (01/2019) Dated: 22/07/2019) for the recruitment of GIS/ GPS Surveyor, Accountant, Computer Analyst/ Operator, Attendant on direct recruitment basis.
Interested govt job seekers may apply through Application application form before 17 August 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “AMU Recruitment 2019” Notification PDF before proceeding for submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
- Type: University
- Employment Type: Regular
- Total Vacancy: 21
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Location: UP
- Age Limit: 18 to 35
- Age-Relaxation: 5 to 15 Years for different categories.
- Starting Date: 22 July 2019
- Closing Date: 17 August 2019
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Current Status: CLOSED
- Application Form: is attached to the advertisement download link is given below.
Currently, the following vacancies are available
#1: GIS/ GPS Surveyor
- Total Vacancy: 15
- Education: M.Sc (Geology/ Geography/ Remote Sensing) & GIS/ B.Tech/ B.E
- Requirements: Knowledge of handling GPS
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Education: Graduation in Any Stream
- Requirements: Knowledge of Computer
#3: Computer Analyst/ Operator
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Education: B.Tech/ B.Com/ BCA/ MCA
- Requirements: Handling of software, hardware and data entry.
#4: Computer Analyst/ Operator
- Total Vacancy: 04
- Education: High School
- Requirements: knowledge of office or field works
The interested candidates are required to submit a prescribed application form which is available on the Website www.amu.ac.in alongwith self-attested relevant documents positively by August 17, 2019 in the Interdisciplinary Department of Remote Sensing and GIS Applications, AMU, Aligarh.
Central Waqf Council under Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India has approved the project submitted by the Interdisciplinary Department of Remote Sensing and GIS Applications, AMU, Aligarh to carry out the GIS/GPS mapping work of Waqf properties under “Qaumi WaqfBoard Taraqqiati Scheme”