Andaman DHS Exam Date & Admit Card 2019 For Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, ANM: The Directorate of Health Services Andaman & Nicobar Administration (A&D DHS) Recruitment 2019 Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, ANM, Receptionist, Health Educator Vacancies at Health Services Andaman & Nicobar Administration. The closing date for receipt of applications is 06.08.2019.
Andaman & Nicobar DHS Recruitment 2019
Recently, The Directorate of Health Services Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Official Website dhs.andaman.gov.in.in published an advertisement notification No. Dated 21/06/2019 for Recruitment to the posts of Group B and C Gazetted and Non -Gazetted vacancies.
Interested Andaman govt job seekers may apply offline application form before 06/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “ Andaman DHS Recruitment 2019″ notification” PDF before proceeding for submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Directorate of Health Services A&D
- Organization Type: Govt of A&D
- Name of the Post: “Various Posts”
- Total Vacancy: 130
- Job Location: Andaman & Nicobar
- Employment Type: regular
- Age Limit: 18-33
- Experience: Experience Plus Freshers
- Salary: As per the scale.
- Selection Process: written test only
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 21, July 2019
- Closing Date: 06 August 2019
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE
- Submission Address: The Nodal Officer (Recruitment), Recruitment Cell, Directorate of Health Services, Port Blair, A&N Islands Pin-744101.
- Application Format: Adeed to the advertisement.
- Status: CLOSED
Currently, the following vacancies are available for (ST, SC, OBC, GEN & EWS etc)
- Nursing Officer (Erstwhile Staff Nurse/Male Nurse) 56
- Pharmacist Gr-III (Allopathy) 28
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM):04
- ANM 25 (DHS) 06(AAJVS)
- Junior Radiographer – cumReceptionist 06
- Health Educator 06
Andaman DHS Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, The Directorate of Health Services Andaman & Nicobar Administration (A&D DHS) is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Exam Date & Time: Notify Soon
- Mode of examination: OMR SHEET/PEN & Paper
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Full Marks: 400
- Total Question: 100
- Question Paper Language: Hindi & English
- Negative Marking: YES
- The question papers shall contain three parts with Weightage of marks as below:-
i. Professional/technical subject related questions – 80%
ii. General awareness – 10%
iii. General Science – 10%
- Syllabus: is attached to the advertisement.
- Admit Card: the Hall tickets will be sent by POST
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.