AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Date | Hall Ticket | Syllabus 2019 for Rural and Urban VRO, VS, ANM, MPEO, Engineering Assistant, Grameena Engineer, Welfare Assistant, Women Police and Digital Assistant Job Vacancy.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019: VRO, ANM, MPEO, Village Secretariat, Engineering Assistant, Grameena Engineer, Welfare Assistant, Women Police and Digital Assistant Job Vacancy. A total Number of Vacancies of AP grama Sachivalayam job Vacancies: Nearly 1.6 lakh.
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019
Recently A.P. State Development Planning Society, Government office in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh published an advertisement on newspaper for the recruitment of various posts in all districts in Andhra Pradesh State.
Interested AP govt job seekers may apply through Online application form 23-07-2019 to 14-09-2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF” before proceeding for submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: A.P. State Development Planning Society,
- Department: AP Grama Sachivalayam
- Name of the Post: List is given below/
- Employment Type: Regular
- Total Vacancy: 1,60,000
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Education: 10th/ 12th / Graduate
- Age Limit: 18 to 42
- Age-Relaxation: As per the rules in AP
- Probation: 2 Years
- Salary: Rs.14,600-44,870 in RPS 2015.
- Selection Process: Written-test OR Interview
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 27, July 2019
- Closing Date: 10 August at 23:59 (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Current Status: Active
- URL For Rulal:gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- URL For http://wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
Online Application Fees
- SC,ST,BC,PH & Ex-Service Men: NO FEES
- GEN/OC: Rs.200/-
- Candidates applying for non-local districts: Extra Rs. 100
- Maximum of 3 districts can be applied.
- Payment mode: Online net banking/ credit card / debit card
AP Grama Sachivalayam notification 2019 for the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary, VRO, ANM & Other vacancies with salary and education qualification, interested must check all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Vacancy in AP
- 1 Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V) 7040 Post
Rs.15,030 – 46,060 Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a
Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC
- 2 Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II) 2880 Post
Rs. 14,600- 44870/ SSC/ or its equivalent
- 3 ANM/ MPHA(F) (Multipurpose Health Assistant (Female) 13540 Posts
Rs: 14,600 – 44,870: SSC Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery, A.P. Para Medical Board
- 4 Animal Husbandry Assistant 9,886 Post
Rs.14,600 – 44,870 Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course
- 5 Village Fisheries Assistant Post 794 Post
Rs.14,600-44,870: Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or equvalent
- 6 Village Horticulture Assistant 4,000 Post
Rs.14,600-44,870: B.Sc Horticulture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture
- 7 Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) Post 6714 Posts
Rs.14,600 – Rs.44,870 B.Sc (Agriculture)(OR)4 Years B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
- 8 Village Sericulture Assistant 400 Post
Rs.14,600-Rs.44,870 M.Sc. B.Sc. with Sericulture
- 9 Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant 14,944 Post
Rs.14,600-44,870 any degree from any University
- 10 Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) 11,158 Post
Rs.14,600-44,870 Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical
- 11 Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant 11,158 Post
Rs.14,600-44,870 IT, BCA/MCA, any degree B.Sc.,(Computers)/ B.Com.,(Computers)
- 12 Village Surveyor (Grade-III) 11,158 Post
Rs. 14600 – 44870 NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil)
- 13 Welfare and Education Assistant 11,158 Post
Rs. 14600 – 44870 Any Degree from any University in India
Vacancy in AP
- 1 Ward Administrative Secretary: 3307 Posts
(Rs.15030-46060. Any Graduate)
- 2 Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II): 3601 Posts
Rs.14600-44870: Polytechnic Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or above
- 3 Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II): 3648 Posts
Rs.14600-44870: Any Graduate in Sciences or Environmental Engineering and above
- 4 Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary: 3786 Posts
Rs.14600- 44870: Any Graduate in Computer Science.
- 5 Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II): 3770 Posts
Rs.14600-44870: Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/L.A.A or B.Arch/B.Planning or above
- 6 Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II): 3786 Posts
Rs.14600-44870: A Graduate in Arts and humanities and above
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Syllabus | Hall Ticket 2019
As a matter of fact, AP Grama Sachivalayam) is going to conduct a competitive exam for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written examination
- Mode of examination: OMR SHEET
- Type of Question: Objective (MCQs)
- Part –A: General Studies & Mental Ability
- Part-B: History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc.,
- Total Marks: 150
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Negative Marking: 0.25 negative mark
- Details syllabus and exam pattern are attached to the advertisement notification pdf.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: The HALL TICKETS Will be issued ONLINE can be downloaded (3) days before the commencement of Examination (27 August 2019).
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Date 2019
Date of Examination 1.9.2019 Forenoon
- 1. Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
- 2. Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker SectionsProtection Secretary (Female)
- 3. Welfare & Education Assistant
- 4. Ward Administrative Secretary
Date of Examination 7.9.2019 Forenoon
- 1. Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
- 2. Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
Date of Examination 1.9.2019 Afternoon
- 1. Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)
- 2. Village Surveyor (Grade-III)