Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Download Application Form 2019 For Child Development Project Officer – CDPO [73 Posts] Job Vacancy Apply Now before 09/09/2019.
Assam PSC (APSC) CDPO Recruitment 2019
First of all, the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Official Website apsc.nic.in published an advertisement notification ADVT. NO. 04/2019 on 03/08/2019.
Interested Assam govt job seekers may apply offline application form before 09 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 notification” PDF before proceeding for online form.
Quick APSC Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
- Organization Type: PSC
- Department: Social Welfare Department, Assam
- Name of the Post: ”Child Development Project Officer – CDPO“
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 73
- Age Limit: 21 to 38 as on 01-01-2019
- Relaxation: 3 to 5 and 10 Years
- Experience: 2 (two) to 10 (ten) years of experience in related fields.
- Location: Assam
- Education: Graduate / PG / Diploma in Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/
Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology/ Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition OR Philosophy/ Education with Psychology, Economics.
- Salary: Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 9,700/
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Starting Date: 03 August 2019
- Closing Date: 09 September 2019
- Time: During office hours
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE/By Post/
- Application Submission Address: Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- For General Candidate: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Treasury Challan
- Treasury Challan Account: NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC
Currently, the following Assam Public Service Commission vacancies are available for all category.
- Open category: 30
- OBC/MOBC: 20
- SC: 05
- STP: 07
- STH: 04
- EWS: 07
- PWD: 03
APSC CDPO Exam 2019
Furthermore, the APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) is going to conduct a competitive exam for all candidates along with Viva- Voice/Interview.
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of examination: OMR Sheet
- Examination Centre: The venue for the written exam will be issued on the hall ticket.
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: is given to the advertisement.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.