APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2019: Written Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, For Inspector of Factories and Directorate of Economics and Statistics.
APSC Recruitment 2019
First of all, the Assam Public Service Commission, Official Website apsc.nic.in published an advertisement notification No. 8PSC/DR- 5/1/2019-2020 on 1st July /2019.
Interested Assam govt job seekers may apply offline application form before 03 August 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “APSC Recruitment 2019 notification” PDF before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
- Organization Type: PSC
- Name of the Post: ” Directorate of Economics and Statistics and Inspector of Factories “
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 4
- Experience: 2 (two) to 10 (ten) years of experience in related fields.
- Location: Assam
- Education: MS/M.Sc
- Salary: Rs.30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- PB-4,
APSC Application Form
- Starting Date: 01 July 2019
- Closing Date: 03 August 2019
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE/By Post/
- Status: CLOSED
- For General Candidate: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Treasury Challan
- Treasury Challan Account: NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC
APSC Current Vacancy
Currently, the following Assam Public Service Commission vacancies are available for open category.
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics: 01
- Inspector of Factories: 03
APSC Exam 2019
Furthermore, the APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates.
The exact dates of written examination/screening test/ viva-voce interview/personality test will be announced at a later stage providing adequate time to candidates to appear.
The dates of viva-voce/personality tests for written examinations/screening tests to be held will be subsequently notified
- Selection Process: written examination/screening test
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of examination: OMR Sheet
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022