Assam DME (Diphu) Result 2019 & Answer Keys @dme.assam.gov.in For Grade-IV and Grade-III Diphu Assam GR3 For Technical and Non-Technical Posts Written Examination held on 25/08/2019 (Sunday).
Assam DME Recruitment 2019 For Grade-IV and Grade-III Posts Written Exam Date | Admit Card Download @dme.assam.gov.in Assam Hills Medical College & Research Institute, Diphu
Assam DME Recruitment 2019 Grade III, IV Vacancy Application Form for various posts. apply through the official website dme.assam.gov.in till 21st July 2019.
Assam DME Recruitment 2019
A detailed list of eligible candidates for each post along with the details of written test shall be notified in due course of the time and shall be displayed in the website www.dme.assam.qov.in.
First of all, the Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam Official Website dme.assam.gov.in published an advertisement notification recruitment of various posts of Grade-3 and Grade-4 for 241 Vacancies.
Interested Assam govt job seekers may apply online form before
21st July 2019 extended to 26 July 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Assam DME Recruitment 2019” PDF before proceeding for online form.
This is for the general information of all the candidates who applied for the posts of Staff Nurse and Other GradeIII (Technical) Posti against the advertisement No. fanasanyog/D/L937/ 19, Dated: 02/07/2019, that the written test shall be held on 25/08/2019 (Sunday) in different centres at Diphu. The Call Letters (Admit Card) shall be available at the Office website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam i.e. ww.dme.assam.gov.in from onwards.
The candidates are requested to download and Print their call letters (Admit Card) from the website www.dme.assam.gov.in from 19/08 /2019 onwards. It is mandatory to bring the print out of the Admit Card to the
Examination Hall for appearing in the examination.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam
- Organization Type: Govt. of Assam
- Name of the Post: “Grade III and Grade IV “
- Employment Type: Regular
- Total Vacancy: 241
- Experience: N/A
- Location: Assam Hills Medical College and Research Institute, Diphu
- Education: 8th/ 10th/ 12th / ITI/ graduate in related fields
- Age Limit: 18 to 44
- Salary: Grade 3 Rs.14,000 – 49,000 and Grade IV: Rs.12,000 – 37500
- Starting Date: 06 July 2019 at 10.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date:
21 July 201926 July 2019 at 23.59 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Application Status: CLOSED
- Registration URL:http://formonline.net/diphu_assam_gr3
- Fees for all Candidate: Rs.350/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Current Vacancy Position
- Grade II (Technical)
- Technician (Laboratory Technician): 38
- Technician of Anaesthesiology: 08
- Technician Audiometry: 01
- Technician Radiography: 08
- Technician Radiotherapy: 02
- Technician in Audio-visual Aids, Photography: 11
- OT Technician: 06
- ECG Technician: 01
- Dental Technician: 04
- Prosthetic & Orthotic Technician: 02
- Speech Therapist: 02
- Physiotherapist: 02
- Occupational Therapist: 02
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: 04
- Cataloguer: 01
- Technician (Ophthalmology): 01
- Grade: IV
- Ward Boy/Girl: 56
- Grade-IV: 10
- Attendant: 09
- Laboratory Attendant: 24
- Peon: 06
- Daftari: 04
- Dark Room Assistant: 06
- Stretcher Bearer: 06
- Sweeper/Cleaner: 27
Assam DME (Diphu) Result 2019 & Answer Keys
As a matter of fact, the Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates.
NOTE: Candidate who knows local languages will be given preference and a skill test and language test shall be conducted among the shortlisted candidates consisting of 15 marks after the written test is over.
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Exam Date: 25/08/2019 (Sunday)
- Exam Mode: OMR BASED
- Question Type: Objective/MCQs
- Syllabus: will be uploaded soon
- Exam Centre: in different centres at Diphu
- Download Admit Card: 19/08/2019
- Answer Keys: Notify soon
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
Download Admit Card
Please go through the instructions to Download Admit Card .
1. Click here to search your name and application number in the list.
2. Confirm it by matching your father’s name.
3. Note down the application number and your name as appears in the list.
4. Print admit Card which will be mandatory to enter in to the examination hall.
5. Further instruction are available in the admit card .Please read it carefully.
- Download Admit Card: Click Here
- Written Exam Date & Admit Card Notice: Download
- Advertisement for Technical Posts for Assam Hills Medical College and Research Institute, Diphu [Download]
Advertisement for Non-Technical Posts for Assam Hills Medical College and Research Institute, Diphu [Download]
- Official Website Notification: Click Here
Directorate of Medical Education, Assam