Assam Postal Circle GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online application form for 919 Post GDS Vacancy Position for Assam 10th Pass candidate only. Last date of Application online Submission 04/09/2019.
#Job Vacancy at Assam Postal Circle
|Advt. No||STAFF/8-31/15 (P-I)|
|Job Title||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Application For||MEN and Women|
Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Indian Post Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Official Website www.appost.in published an advertisement for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak posts vacancy.
Interested Assam govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 29.09.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019″ notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Indian Post
- Organization Type: Government of India
- Name of the Post: “ Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) ”
- Total Vacancy: 919
- Employment Duration: Fulltime
- Experience: N/A
- Age Limit: 18 to 40
- Education: 10th / 12th
- Extra Qualification: Knowledge of Cycling
- Selection Process: Only marks obtained in 10th standard.
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 14,400/-
- Location: RMS GH Division (Guwahati), Nalbari, Guwahati, Goalpara, Darrang, Cachar, Tinsukia, Sibsagar, RMS S Division, Nagaon, Dibrugarh
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 05 August at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date:
04 September 2019 17.00 hrs (IST)29.09.2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.0/-
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee: 05 September 2019
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following Assam Postal Circle GDS vacancy posts are available as follows.
- EWS: 75
- OBC: 231
- PWD-A: 10
- PWD-B: 10
- PWD-C: 09
- PWD-DE: 08
- SC: 50
- ST: 87
- UR: 439
- Total of 919
- Vacancy Advertisement Notification: Download PDF
- Stage 1. Registration Initially Assam GDS candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
- Stage 2. Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male need to make the Assam GDS fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
- Stage 3. Apply Online Step 1. Fill Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
- List of Post Offices
- Assam Postal Carrer Page: Click Here