Commissionerate of Taxes | Government Of Assam, India Assam Tax Recruitment 2019 @comtax.assam.gov.in Junior Assistant [18 Posts] Vacancies. Know your exam centre, syllabus, date of written examination. Download Admit Card.
Assam Tax Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2019
Recently, Government Of Assam Finance department Guwahati Official Website comtax.assam.gov.in published an advertisement notification on 18/07/2019 for recruitment of Junior Assistant on a regular basis.
Interested Assam Govt job seekers may apply through online application form before 02/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Assam Tax Jr. Asst. Recruitment notification” before proceeding for the online application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Government Of Assam
- Department: Finance
- Name of the Post: “Junior Assistant”
- Total Vacancy: 18
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Assam
- Age Limit: 21 to 38
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: Graduate in any stream with computer knowledge
- Requirements: Basic computer Skill
- Salary: Rs 14,000 – Rs 49,000 with Grade Pay: Rs 6200
- Selection Process: Written exam, computer test, interview
- Exam Date Will intimate later.
- Starting Date: 20, July 2019
- Closing Date: 02 August 2019 at 04:00 PM
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE BY POST
- Current Status: CLOSED
- Application Download link is given below.
- Application and documents sending address the office of the Commissioner of Taxes, Assam, Kar Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati-781006 or in the dropbox placed in the Office.
Currently, the following is vacancies are available and details education, age requirement check advt.
- Junior Assistant: 20
Junior Assistant Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Examinations and Skill Test
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Mode of Exam: OMR based
- Total Duration: 2 Hours
- Full Marks: 100
- Question paper Medium: English
- Subjects in Question Paper: General Knowledge, General English and General Mathematics
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: is attached to the advertisement
- Type of Question: Objective (MCQs)
- Test Centre: Delhi
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
- Merit List: Candidate securing higher marks in the written test shall be placed higher in merit.