BARC Work Assistant Recruitment 2019 Admit Card & Exam Date: Check the written examination centre and date of the exam by downloading the admit card or hall tickets online.
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Work Assistant Exam Date and Admit Card. The BARC online application form for the Work Assistant/A was ended on 1st June 2019. Therefore, the authority finally prepared the admit card. Candidates insisted on appearing for the written test will be held soon. Candidate must download and print the admit card from the BARC before the deadline.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Organization Type: Government of India
- Name of the Post: Work Assistant/A
- Group of Service: Group C (Non-Gazetted)
- Advt No. 1/2019 (R-II)
- Total Vacancy: 74
- Employment Duration: Fulltime
- Experience: N/A
- Education: 10th / SSC
- Age Limit: 18 to 40
- Extra Qualification: Knowledge of Cycling
- Selection Process: Written Test.
- Salary: Rs. 18000 /-
- Location: Mumbai
BARC Work Assistant Exam
As a matter of fact, the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates.
- Selection Process: Stage-1: Preliminary Test and Stage-2 : Advanced Test
- Age Limit: 18 to 30
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Exam Mode: OMR SHEET
- Question Type: Objective MCQ
- Syllabus: the details syllabus is attached with the advertisement (link is given below).
- Negative Marking: YES
- Download Call Letter: Notify soon
- Answer Keys: Notify soon
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
At the time of Written Test , candidate must bring a print out of the online application and admit card (to be downloaded from the website) along with the document in support of identity proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter Card) in original and self attested copies of all relevant documents as mentioned in the advertisement.
For any Help: Join us on Facebook <Click Here> or You can make a comment!