Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Contract Engineer Recruitment 2019: Apply Online [05 Posts Vacancy]. Last date for online application form registration 28/08/2019.
#Job Vacancy at BEL India
|Location||Kotdwara Unit, Uttarakhand.|
|Job Title||Contract Engineer|
BEL Contract Engineer Recruitment 2019
Recently Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Career website @bel-india.in published an Advertisement for the recruitment of Engineers on Contract basis for One Year for its Kotdwara Unit, Uttarakhand.
Interested govt job seekers may apply before 28/08/2019 through an online application form. Furthermore, candidates must download the “BEL Contract Engineer Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Organization Type: PSU
- Name of the Post: Engineers
- Employment Type: Contract basis
- Job Duration: One Year
- Job Location: Kotdwara Unit, Uttarakhand.
- Total Vacancy: 05
- Age Limit: Maximum 27 as on 01/02/2019
- Relaxation: Please check advt
- Education: BE (B.Tech) CS/IT
- Experience: Minimum One Year in one of the following
1. Java programming
2. Web portal design and development using Java
3. VoIP and SIP Protocol
4. DB Design – ORACLE, PostgreSQL; Knowledge of SQL, DB procedures & Triggers
5. IP Networking
6. Linux Operating System
- Salary: Rs. 30,000/
- Selection Process: Written Test and Skill Test
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 07 August 2019
- Closing Date: 28 August 2019 at 23:59 (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Status: Active
- URL: kot.bghr-recruitment.com/ApplForm_CMT.aspx?pid=3
The applications will be scrutinized and applicants meeting the above criteria will be called for Written Test (objective type question in above discipline) and /or interview depends on the number of applications received.
Date of the written test and Interview will be intimated by e-mail/Post in due course.
Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a self-attested copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test/interview, failing which the candidature shall be rejected.Candidates who have not completed BE/B Tech need not apply.