Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Recruitment 2019 Kochi Refinery Admit Card, Call Letter & Exam Date for Chemist Trainee and General Workman-B (Trainee)–Petrochemical online written test exam.
BPCL Recruitment 2019 Kochi Refinery
Recently Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Official Website www.bharatpetroleum.com published an advertisement (03.NMGT.RECT) notification (02/2019) Dated: 17/07/2019) for the recruitment of Chemist Trainee and General Workman-B (Trainee) in Kochi Refinery.
Interested govt job seekers may apply through Online application form before 05 August 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2019” Notification PDF before proceeding for submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Govt: Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise (PSU)
- Type: Oil & Gas, Refining, Marketing and Distribution
- Name of the Post: Chemist Trainee and General Workman-B
- Employment Type: Regular
- Total Vacancy: 18
- Experience: One Year
- Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
- Education: M.Sc. (Chemistry) OR Diploma/Degree in Chemical or Equivalent First Class with 60% marks.
- Requirements: Should have minimum one-year relevant post qualification work experience/one-year post qualification apprenticeship training (in a relevant field).
- Age Limit: 18 to 30
- Age-Relaxation: 3 to 5 Years Check Advt.
- Salary: Rs.13500-31000
- Selection Process: Written-test and Skill Test
Online Application Form
Candidates may visit “www.bharatpetroleum.com/careers/current-openings.aspx” website for details advertisement.
- Starting Date: 22 July 2019
- Closing Date: 05 August 2019 17:00 Hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Current Status: Closed
- Application Fee: NO FEES FOR ALL
Currently, the following vacancies available for at Bharat Petroleum Kochi Refinery.
- Chemist Trainee: 06 (PayScale: Rs. 13500-31000)
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Petrochemical: 12 (PayScale: Rs. 11500-20000/-)
BPCL Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Bharat Petroleum is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
Admit Card for Written Test, Interview Call Letters, etc. with respect to the advertised posts will be made available soon!.
- Exam Date: 3rd / 4th week of August 2019
- Mode of Examination: ONLINE/OMR
- Subjects: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning abilities, General Awareness and Basic English language
- Test Centre: Kochi
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE and email will be sent.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.