Bombay High Court (BHC) Recruitment 2019 Stenographer (Higher Grade) and Stenographer (Lower Grade). A total of 17 Vacancies in High Court of Judicature at Bombay Apply before 25 July 2019.
BHC Stenographer Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Bombay High Court (BHC) has published an advertisement in Writ Petition(L) No.1137/2018 with P. I. L. No. 72 of 2018 for the recruitment of Stenographer (Higher Grade) and Stenographer (Lower Grade) on regular basis.
Interested Maharashtra govt job seekers may apply online form before 25/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the MHC Stenographer advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick HPSC Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Bombay High Court (BHC)
- Name of the Post: Stenographer (Higher/Lower Grade)
- Total Vacancy: 17
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Age Limit: 21 to 38
- Experience: 3 to 5 year
- Education: Graduate/LLB
- Salary: Rs.930034800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4300/
- Selection Process: Skill Test and Interview
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 11, July 2019
- Closing Date: 25, July 2019 at 11:59 (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Status: Active
- Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online or by challan (fees through any branch of State Bank of India)
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
- Stenographer [Higher Grade]: 10
- Stenographer [Lower Grade]: 07
BHC Stenographer Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Bombay High Court (BHC) is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. It is a basic selection process of Stenographer.
- Selection Process: Typing and Vivavoce
- Two passages in English containing total of 500 words and A passage in English containing 400 words for typing
- Centre: High Court of Judicature at Bombay.
- Exam Date: Notify on MHC website
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.