Bihar Postal Circle GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online application form for 1063 Post Vacancy Position for Bihar 10th (SSC) Pass candidate only. Last date of Application online Submission 04/09/2019.
#Job Vacancy at Bihar Postal Circle
|Advt. No||STAFF/8-31/15 (P-I)|
|Job Title||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Application For||MEN and Women|
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Bihar Postal Cercle through Indian Post Official Website www.appost.in published an advertisement for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak posts vacancy in Bihar circle only.
Interested Bihar govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 04/09/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019″ notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Indian Post
- Organization Type: Government of India
- Name of the Post: “ Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) ”
- Total Vacancy: 1063
- Employment Duration: Fulltime
- Experience: N/A
- Age Limit: 18 to 40
- Education: 10th / 12th
- Extra Qualification: Knowledge of Cycling
- Selection Process: Only marks obtained in 10th standard.
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 14,400/-
- Location: Bihar
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 05 August at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 04 September 2019 17.00 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.0/-
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee: 05 September 2019
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following Bihar Postal Circle GDS vacancy posts are available as follows.
- EWS 81
- OBC 274
- PWD – A 01
- PWD – B 04
- PWD – C 12
- SC 154
- ST 30
- UR 507
- Total of 919
- Vacancy Advertisement Notification: Download PDF
- Stage 1. Registration Initially Bihar GDS candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
- Stage 2. Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male need to make the Bihar GDS fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
- Stage 3. Apply Online Step 1. Fill Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
- List of Post Offices
- Bihar Postal Carrer Page: Click Here