Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) (BOATSR) Recruitment 2019 Apprentices Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 21 October 2019.
#Job Applicability at BOATSR
|Organization Name||Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region)|
|Date||25 September 2019|
|Last Date||21 October 2019|
BOATSR Apprentices Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) Official Website boat-srp.com published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 660 Apprentices on 25 September 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 21 October 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “BOATSR Apprentices 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region)
- Name of the Post: “Apprentices”
- Total Vacancy: 660
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Age Limit: As per Apprenticeship rules
- Education: A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above. & A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline. & A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. (Full Details Please Check Advt.).
- Salary: 4984/- (Per Month) & 3542/- (Per Month)
Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR), Chennai.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 25 September 2019
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal: 11.10.2019
- Closing Date: 21 October 2019
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 24.10.2019
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 30.10.2019, 31.10.2019, 01.11.2019 & 02.11.2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
How to Apply
|For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal and having login details||For students who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal|
|Please note : After verification of student enrolment by BOAT (SR), a student can able to login and apply|
a. Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in
b. Click Enroll
c. Complete the application form
d. A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
Please note: Please wait for atleast one day for enrollment verification and approval. After this student can proceed to
b. Click Establishment Request Menu
c. Click Find Establishment
d. Upload Resume
e. Choose Establishment name
f. Type “BOARD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING (SOUTHERN REGION) ” and search
g. Click apply h. Click apply again