BHC (Bombay High Court) Recruitment 2019 Application Form was closed 17 June 2019. Check List of shortlisted candidates. How to download Syllabus/ Call Letters / Hall Tickets / Exam Date / Exam Centre.
BHC (Bombay High Court) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Clerk Vacancy Goa/Maharashtra Graduate or ITI job seekers must apply through the online application before 17 June 2019.
BHC Clerk Recruitment 2019
First of all, the BHC (Bombay High Court) Official Website bhc.gov.in published an advertisement notification for 182 candidates each for the post of Clerk on 30/06/2019.
Interested Maharashtra govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 17/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “BHC Clerk Recruitment 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
List of shortlisted candidates (Link given below)
The candidates, whose names are enlisted in the enclosed list, are
directed to scan copies of the following documents (.pdf file only) and
send it to this office by E-mail on E-mail ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) during the period from 24 July 2019 to 02 August 2019 (5.00 p.m.)
A list of documents which are required to be scanned and sent (by e-mail) by the candidates
- Print out of the online application with Registration Number.
- Mark Sheets (UG/PG) all years
- Certificate issued by the Government Board (G.C.C.) or I.T.I., for the speed of 40 w.p.m. or above in English Typing
- Certificate issued by reputed institutions mentioned in Advertisement showing proficiency in use of a Word Processor like M.S. Word, Wordstar and Lunix etc.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Bombay High Court
- Name of the Post: “ Clerk ”
- Total Vacancy: 182
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Experience: N/A
- Computer Knowledge: YES
- Typing speed: 40 words/minutes
- Age Limit: 18 to 38
- Education: Graduate / ITI at Goa/Maharashtra
- Salary: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 03, June at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 17, June at 17.00 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
BHC Clerk Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Bombay High Court is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. It is a basic selection process of HSSC.
- Selection Process: screening/written test
- Exam Date: Notify soon!
- Full Marks: 90 Marks
a. Marathi 10
b. English 20
c. General Knowledge 10
d. General Intelligence 20
e. Arithmetic 20
f. Computer 10
- Duration: one hour
- Question Type: Objective / MCQs
- English Typing Test: 20 marks
- Vivavoce/Interview: 40 Marks
- Mode of examination: Online CBT OR OMR Based
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories. Minimum passing marks 45
For any Help: Join us on Facebook <Click Here> or You can make a comment!