Bihar State Pollution Control Board BSPCB Exam Date & Admit Card 2019 @bspcb.bih.nic.in DOP, MTS, Field Attendant, JLA Job Vacancy DOP (Data Entry Operator), MTS, Field Attendant, JLA (Junior Laboratory Assistant)
#Job Applicability at BSPCB
|Advt. No||Gange Project & Revamping of ENVIS|
BSPCB Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Bihar State Pollution Control Board (BSPCB), Patna Official Website bspcb.bih.nic.in and 184.108.40.206 published an advertisement notification on 24/07/2019 for the recruitment of various posts under Namami Gange Project & Revamping of ENVIS on a temporary basis.
Interested Bihar Govt job seekers may apply online application before 26/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “Bihar BTSC Recruitment notification” PDF before proceeding for the online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: BSPCB
- Department: Bihar State Govt. Pollution
- Name of the Post: “List given below ”
- Total Vacancy: 28
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Job Location: Bihar
- Age Limit: Maximum 37/42
- Experience: Freshers Plus 1 in related fields
- Education: B.Sc. / BCA / 12th Science / Graduate any
- Salary: Rs. 11000 to Rs. 25000
- Selection Process: Written Test or Interview
- Date of Written Test Exam: Notify soon
- Starting Date: 24, July 2019
- Closing Date: 14 August 2019 till 24:00 Hours.
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Current Status: Active
- Fees: NO Fees
Currently, the following is vacancies are available and details education, age requirement check advt.
- Junior Laboratory Assistant 06
- MTS 02
- Field Attendant/ Lab Attendant 10
Data Entry Operator/ Para Taxonomist 10