Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019 P.A, Stenographer, Grade C [25 posts] Vacancy @www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in Download the application form and apply before 11 September 2019.
#Job Vacancy at Calcutta High Court
|Advt. No||4086 – RG|
|Application Form Deadline||11/09/2019|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant (PA), Stenographer, Grade C|
|Expected Candidate||Higher Secondary (HS) Pass Male and Female|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Calcutta High Court, Kolkata Official Website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in published an advertisement notification for the Recruitment of .A./Stenographer, Grade – C post job vacancy on a temporary basis.
Interested WB govt job seekers may apply prescribed application form before 11 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019” PDF before proceeding for the application form offline.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Calcutta High Court
- Name of the Post: P.A./Stenographer, Grade – C
- Employment Type: purely temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent
- Age Limit:18 to 32
- Relaxation: Check Advt.
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: Higher Secondary (HS) Pass Male and Female
- Requirements: Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively
- Salary: Pay Band Scale Rs. 7100 – 37600/- (PB-3) with minimum pay Rs. 9030/- and Grade Pay Rs. 3600/
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Skill test
- N.B.: The SC/ST/OBC(A)/OBC(B) candidates of other States shall be treated
as Unreserved category candidates.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 07 August 2019
- Closing Date: 11 September 2019 by 4:30 p.m.
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE
- URL: www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 400
- ST/SC: Rs. 200
- Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order
- Must be drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta
Current Vacancy Position
The approximate number of vacancies are for both reserved and unserved candidates of West Bengal.
- UR 07
- UR (Exempted Category) 10
- PWD: 01
- SC 01
- SC (Exempted Category) 02
- ST 01
- ST (Exempted Category) 01
- O.B.C. (A) 01
- O.B.C. (B) 01
- Total 25
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may submit neatly hand-written or typed applications on plain paper of legal size (8.5” x 14”), addressed to the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, giving particulars as under :-
- (1) Full name of the candidate (in capital letters),
- (2) Father’s/Husband’s Name,
(3) Date of Birth,
- (4) Actual age as on 01.01.2019,
- (5) Address (Present and Permanent, along with PIN code) with Telephone/Mobile number,
- (6) Educational Qualification,
- (7) Other Qualification,
- (8) Knowledge in Computer,
(9) Speed in Shorthand and Typewriting,
- (10) Whether belongs to S.C./ S.T./ O.B.C (A)/O.B.C. (B)/ Persons with Disabilities (Locomotors Disabilities or Cerebral Palsy);
- (11) Whether belongs to Exempted category, if yes, mention the
Identity Card Number issued from the Labour Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal;
- (12) Present employment status, if any,
- (13) Nationality and
- (14) Details of depositing application fees i.e. Indian Postal Order No., Date and Amount.