Calcutta City Civil Court Recruitment 2019 @www.cjcitycivilcourt.com Total 19 post vacancies for English Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant (LDA), Peon (Group – D), Night Guard. Apply Online Application Form before 16/08/2019.
#Job Vacancy at Calcutta High Court
|Advt. No||CT.CVL.CRT. 1/2019|
|Application Form Deadline||16/08/2019|
|Post Name||Stenographer, LDA, Peon, Night Guard|
|Expected Candidate||Class VIII OR Madhyamik|
CJ City Civil Court Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Office Of The City Civil Court, Calcutta Official Website www.cjcitycivilcourt.com published an advertisement notification for the Recruitment of different categories of staff in the Judgeship of City Civil Court, Calcutta.
Interested WB govt job seekers may apply prescribed application form before 16 August 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “CJ City Civil Court Recruitment 2019” PDF before proceeding for the application form offline.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: The City Civil Court, Calcutta
- Name of the Post: Stenographer, LDA, Peon, Night Guard
- Employment Type: Regular
- Age Limit:18 to 40
- Relaxation: Check Advt.
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: Class VIII OR Madhyamik
- Requirements: at least a Certificate in Computer Training from
- Keyboard Type: for Stenographer Grade III (Group-B) minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. is required.
- Salary: Rs.7100–37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Skill test
- N.B.: Eligibility Age, Minimum Qualification & other Qualification required,
Scheme of Examination & Syllabus for examination for each category of the post are given in Advertisement.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 09 July 2019
- Closing Date: 16 August 2019 til 17:00 hours
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- URL: www.cjcitycivilcourt.com
- Mode of Payment Online
|Post Name||S.C. / S.T.||Others|
|Stenographer||Rs. 300||Rs. 500|
|LDA||Rs. 250||Rs. 400|
|Peon / Night Guard||Rs. 200||Rs. 300|
Current Vacancy Position
The approximate number of vacancies are for both reserved and unserved candidates of West Bengal.
- (a) English Stenographer Grade-III (Group–B): 06
- (b) Lower Division Assistant (Group –C): 05
- (c) Peon (Group – D): 07
- (d) Night Guard(Group-D): 01
Calcutta City Civil Court Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Calcutta City Civil Court is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test & Skill Test
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of examination: OMR SHEET / CBT
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Subjects: English, General Studies and Arithmetic
- Total Question: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Syllabus: attached to the advertisement.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.