Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Apprentices Recruitment 2019 Assistant (Human Resource) Call Letter/Admit Card and Online Test Date. Download Hall ticket.: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Apprentices Recruitment 2019 Online Form Apprenticeship Training. A total of 30 Assistant (Human Resource) post vacancy apply now. The online registration is open till 25 July 2019.
CSL Apprenticeship 2019 Assistant HR Call Letter/Admit Card
Recently, the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), India published an advertisement No. P&A/2(234)/19 on 08/07/2019 for Non-Engineering Graduates Training for a period of one year including female (from the date of Appointment of Apprenticeship) in Assistant (Human Resource) trade.
Interested Apprentice job seekers may apply before 25/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “Cochin Shipyard Apprentices 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
- Organization Type: Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India
- Name of the Post: Assistant (Human Resource)
- Training Period: One Year
- Total Vacancy: 30
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Cochin, Kerala
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 as on 25 July 2019.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Graduate in BA/ B.Com/BSc. with 75% marks (check advt.)
- Extra Knowledge: Proficiency of working on Computers
- Stipend: Rs.10,000/
- Selection Process: Written Test.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 11, July 2019
- Closing Date: 25, July 2019 at 11:59 (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Status: CLOSED
- URL: www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page)
- GEN/OBC- Rs. 200
- ST/SC/PwBD: NO FEES
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
CSL Apprenticeship Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore, before appearing in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Mode of examination: Online Test
- Exam Date: August 2019 (tentative)
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Full Marks: 100
- Negative Marking: NO
- Subjects in Test, General Knowledge- 20 marks, General English-20 marks, Reasoning-20 marks, Quantitative Aptitude -20 marks, Computer Awareness – 20marks)
- Question Paper Language: English
- Examination Centre: various centres in Kerala
- Call Letter/Admit Card: Will be issued ONLINE.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 10/07/2019
- Closure of registration of application 25/07/2019
- Closure for editing application details 25/07/2019
- Last date for printing your application 25/07/2019
- Online Fee Payment 10/07/2019 to 25/07/2019