CSL Apprentices 2019 Online Form Recruitment of Assistant HR Apprenticeship Training: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Apprentices Recruitment 2019 Online Form Apprenticeship Training. A total of 30 Assistant (Human Resource) post vacancy apply now. The online registration is open till 25 July 2019.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Apprenticeship 2019
Recently, the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), India published an advertisement No. P&A/2(234)/19 on 08/07/2019 for Non-Engineering Graduates Training for a period of one year including female (from the date of Appointment of Apprenticeship) in Assistant (Human Resource) trade.
Interested Apprentice job seekers may apply before 25/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “Cochin Shipyard Apprentices 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
- Organization Type: Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India
- Name of the Post: Assistant (Human Resource)
- Training Period: One Year
- Total Vacancy: 30
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Cochin, Kerala
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 as on 25 July 2019.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Graduate in BA/ B.Com/BSc. with 75% marks (check advt.)
- Extra Knowledge: Proficiency of working on Computers
- Stipend: Rs.10,000/
- Selection Process: Written Test.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 11, July 2019
- Closing Date: 25, July 2019 at 11:59 (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Status: Active Now
- URL: www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page)
- GEN/OBC- Rs. 200
- ST/SC/PwBD: NO FEES
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
CSL Apprenticeship Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore, before appearing in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Mode of examination: Online Test
- Exam Date: August 2019 (tentative)
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Full Marks: 100
- Negative Marking: NO
- Subjects in Test, General Knowledge- 20 marks, General English-20 marks, Reasoning-20 marks, Quantitative Aptitude -20 marks, Computer Awareness – 20marks)
- Question Paper Language: English
- Examination Centre: various centres in Kerala
- Call Letter/Admit Card: Will be issued ONLINE.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 10/07/2019
- Closure of registration of application 25/07/2019
- Closure for editing application details 25/07/2019
- Last date for printing your application 25/07/2019
- Online Fee Payment 10/07/2019 to 25/07/2019