Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Executive Trainees Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 18 September 2019.
#Job Applicability at Cochin Shipyard
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard|
|Date||5 Sep. 2019|
|Last Date||18 September 2019|
|Job Name||Executive Trainees|
Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainees Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Cochin Shipyard Official Website cochinshipyard.com published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 09 Executive Trainees on 5 Sep. 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 18 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainees 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Cochin Shipyard
- Name of the Post: “Executive Trainees”
- Total Vacancy: 09
- Job Location: Kochi (Kerela)
- Age Limit: Maximum 27 years Old.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Graduates / Master Degree/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with 65% of marks.
- Salary: 50000/- (Per Month)
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Objective Type Online Test, Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills and Personal Interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 5 Sep. 2019
- Closing Date: 18 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
For Gen/OBC candidates – 750/-
For SC/ST/PwBD candidates – No Fee
Examination fee through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking.
Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainees Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Cochin Shipyard is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Online Test, Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills and Personal Interview.
- Total Marks: 100
- Question Type: Objective Type
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Exam Centres: Kerala – Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode/Malappuram.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
(i) Phase-I – Objective Type Online Test (60 marks)
The Online Test shall be of 60 Minutes duration comprising of 60 Multiple Choice Questions in the areas of General Awareness (5 Marks), English Language (5 marks), Numerical Ability (5 marks), Reasoning Ability (5 marks) and Subject Based (40 marks). Each question carries one mark and there will be no negative marks.
(ii) Phase-II – Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills and Personal Interview (40 marks)
(iii) Marks are assigned to the following parameters for preparing the merit list of selection:
(a) Objective Type Online Test : 60 marks
(b) Group Discussion (GD) : 10 marks
(c) Writing Skills : 10 marks
(d) Personal Interview : 20 marks
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.