Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019 Workman Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 15 Nov 2019.
#Job Applicability at Cochin Shipyard Limited
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Date||30 Oct 2019|
|Last Date||15 Nov 2019|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Workman Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Cochin Shipyard Limited Official Website cochinshipyard.com published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 671 Workman on 30 Oct 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 15 Nov 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Cochin Shipyard Limited Workman 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Name of the Post: “Workman”
- Total Vacancy: 671
- Employment Type: Contract Basis
- Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years Old
- Experience: Minimum of three years post qualification experience/training in a Shipyard/Engineering Company/Public Sector Undertakings.
- Education: Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade. & Pass in IV Std. & Pass in VII Std. (Full Details Please Check Advt.).
- Salary: ₹18400/-per month
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 30 Oct 2019
- Closing Date: 15 Nov 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Gen/ OBC: ₹100
- SC/ ST/ Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): NILL
- using the Online payment options (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking)
For the posts at Sl. No. A & B,the method of selection shallbe through a Practical test. The weightages are assigned to the following parameters for the final selection:
i.ITI (NTC) Marks: 30 marks
ii.NAC Marks: 20 marks
iii.Practical Test : 50 marks
Total : 100 marks
Depending upon number of online applications received for the posts at Sl. No. A and B, CSL reserves the right to stipulate a minimum cut off mark for ITI (NTC)examination. Based on the marks secured by the candidates in the ITI (NTC) examination, the candidates shall be short-listed for certificate verification. In case, same marks secured by more than one candidate, all those candidates shallbe called for the certificate verification. Candidates who successfully complete the certificate verification shallonly be allowed to attend the Practical test.
For the posts at Sl. No. C, D, E & F the method of selection shallbe through Practical/Skill/Physical tests which shall be conducted out of 100 marks and marks awarded accordingly. Candidates who are short-listed based on the eligibility requirements for the posts, and who successfully complete the certificate verification shallonly be allowed to attend the Practical/Skill/Physical tests.
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Total||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||*SC Backlog|
|A||Fabrication Assistants On Contract|
|1||Sheet Metal Worker||17||6||3||*7||–||1||*3|
|B||Outfit Assistants On Contract|
|3||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||7||5||–||1||–||1|
|4||Fitter Pipe (Plumber)||36||15||11||*7||–||3||*1|
|7||Crane Operator (EOT)||19||12||5||1||1|
|C||Scaffolder On Contract||19||9||8||2|
|D||Aerial Work Platform Operator On Contract||2||2|
|E||Semi-Skilled Rigger On Contract||40||25||8||3||4|
|F||General Worker (Canteen) on contract||20||8||8||2||2|
Vacancy Advertisement: Download PDF