Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Project Assistants Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 20 September 2019.
#Job Applicability at Cochin Shipyard
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard|
|Date||28 August 2019|
|Application Deadline||20 September 2019|
|Job Name||Project Assistants|
Cochin Shipyard Project Assistants Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Cochin Shipyard Official Website cochinshipyard.com published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 89 Project Assistants on 28 August 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 20 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Cochin Shipyard Project Assistants 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Cochin Shipyard
- Name of the Post: “Project Assistants”
- Total Vacancy: 89
- Employment Type: contract basis
- Job Location: Kerala
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years Old.
- Experience: Minimum of two years post qualification experience/ training in a Shipyard/ Marine Engineering Training Institute/Heavy Engineering Company. Proficiency and experience of working in a computerized environment would be advantageous.
- Education: Three year Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation / Civil /Metallurgical Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Salary: 19200/- (Per Month)
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Test.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 28 August 2019
- Closing Date: 20 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Gen/OBC candidates – 100/-
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates – No Fee
- Examination fee through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking.
Cochin Shipyard Project Assistants Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Cochin Shipyard is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Online Test.
- Question Type: Objective Type
- Total Question: 100
- Time: 90 Minutes
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Total Marks: 100
Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
General Knowledge – 10 marks
General English – 10 marks
Reasoning – 10 marks
Quantitative Aptitude – 10 marks
Discipline related – 60 marks
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.