Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2019 Syllabus, Exam Date & Admit Card for the written examination of Jr. Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Download the Syllabus, Exam Date & Admit Card.
Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2019
First of all, the Coconut Development Board, Kochi Official Website www.coconutboard.in published an advertisement notification on 26/06/2019.
Interested Govt. job seekers may apply offline application before 26/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2019 notification” PDF before proceeding for manual submission.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Coconut Development Board
- Type: Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India
- Name of the Post: “ Jr. Stenographer, LDC and MTS ”
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Total Vacancy: 13
- Education: 10th Pass / ITI
- Extra Qualification: Minimum Typing Speed 40 words per minute.
- Age Limit: 18 to 32
- Salary: 19900/- to Rs. 54000/-
- Starting Date: 26, June 2019
- Closing Date: 26, Jully 2019
- Mode of Submission: Offline
- Fees: Rs 100/-
- ST/SC/Female: NO FEES
- Payment Mode: Demand draft
Demand draft in favour of the Chairman, Coconut Development Board payable at Kochi.
Application and other documents as strated in the advertisement must be sent to Chairman, Coconut Development Board, Kera Bhavan, SRV Road, Kochi – 682 011 via Speed Post.
Currently, the following Coconut Development Board vacancy posts are available for (ST, SC, OBC, GEN & EWS etc)
- 1. For Jr. Stenographer : 03
- 2. For Lower Division Clerk : 03
- 3. For Multi-Tasking Staff : 07
Syllabus | Exam Date | Admit Card
The date, syllabus and centre for conducting selection test to the post of Jr.Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff are yet to be finalized and will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
The qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not assure the candidate to be called for the selection test. Eligible candidates will be further screened & shortlisted based on qualification, experience, age etc. List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website of the Board.
For any Help: Join us on Facebook <Click Here> or You can make a comment!