Cooch Behar District, West Bengal Recruitment 2019 Under Swasthya Sathi Scheme. Memo No.: SS/459/2019-20 . District Coordinator (Hospital) Vacancy. Download Application Form and apply before 16th August 2019, 5:30 PM.
#Job Vacancy at Cooch Behar District
|Location||Cooch Behar District|
|Eligibility||Diploma in Hospital Management|
Cooch Behar Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Office Of The District Magistrate, Cooch Behar Health & Swasthya Sathi Cell Official Website coochbehar.nic.in published an advertisement notification on 15/07/2019 for the recruitment of District Coordinator (Hospital) posts on a contract basis.
Interested WB Govt job seekers may apply by downloading prescribed application form before 16/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Cooch Behar Recruitment notification” before proceeding for the online application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Cooch Behar Health & Swasthya Sathi Cell
- Type: DM Office Cooch Behar
- Name of the Post: “District Coordinator (Hospital) ”
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Employment Type: Contract
- Job Location: Cooch Behar District (WB)
- Scheme: Swasthya Sathi Scheme
- Age Limit: 40 Maximum
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Post Graduate with Diploma in Hospital Management /PGDHM
- Requirements: Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali).
- Salary: Rs.16,860.00 Per Month
- Selection Process: Written Test and Computer Exam & Interview
- Desirable: Candidates with a diploma or certificate course in Computer Application are
- Starting Date: 26, July 2019 at 12:00 hours
- Closing Date: 16 August 2019 till 17:30 Hours
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE
- Current Status: Active
- Application in sealed and self-addressed envelope are to be dropped in the DropBox
- Address “The District Magistrate, Cooch Behar (Swasthya Sathi Cell), Sagar Dighi Complex, P.O.: Cooch Behar, Dist.: Cooch Behar, Pin: 736101, West Bengal
For details and Application Form visit www.coochbehar.gov.in or office notice board.
- Written Exam-75 Marks
- Computer Test-20 Marks
- Interview-05 Marks