Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Assistant Software Engineer ASE Recruitment 2019 Online Form Apply Now for Assistant Software Engineer Vacancy before 07 August 2019. Centre for Railway Information Systems Jobs 2019.
CRIS ASE Recruitment 2019
The Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Website cris.org.in published an advertisement notification on 08/07/2019 for the direct recruitment of Assistant Software Engineers (ASE) through GATE 2019 SCORE on contractual basis for a period of 05 years, which includes a probationary period of one year (probationary period may be extended by the competent authority)
Interested govt job seekers may apply online form application before 07.08.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “CRIS ASE Recruitment 2019 notification” PDF before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization:Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)
- Type: An Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Railways
- Name of the Post: “Assistant Software Engineers (ASE)”
- Total Vacancy: 50
- Employment Type: Contractual
- Period of Employment: 05 Years
- TA/DA: N/A
- Job Location: Anywhere India
- Age Limit: 22 to 27
- Education: B.Tech (BE) /ME/M.Tech in CS/IT or MCA with 60% marks
- Salary: Rs. 44900/-
- Selection Process: GATE SCORE 2019
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 08 July 2019 at 10:00 Hrs
- Closing Date for Programmer: 07 August 2019 till 23:45 (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Current Status: CLOSED
- GEN Male: Rs. 1000/-
- Female/Reserved/PWD: NO FESS
- Mode of Payment: Online
Currently, the following is vacancies are available for Assistant Software Engineers (ASE) and details education, age requirement check advt.
- UR: 50
- EWS: 05
- OBC: 14
- SC: 08
- ST: 04
The GATE 2019 Score would be considered for placing the candidates in order of merit.
Last Date of close of On-Line submission of Application FEE through Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking (SB Collect System of State Bank of India) (Step-III) 09.08.2019 up to 11:45 PM.
Technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Phone No . : 18002667122