Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), Kochi Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment 2019 Notification Apply Online @recruit.cochinshipyard.com/cslpetjul19/ Recruitment to the post of Executive Trainee Apply Now before 18/09/2019.
#Job Vacancy at Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
|Advt No||No. P&A/18(194)/2016-Vol II|
|Eligibility||B.E (B.Tech), B.Arch, CA, MBA|
CSL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), India published an advertisement on their official website www.cochinshipyard.com for the recruitment of Executive Trainee (ET) in the following disciplines on a regular basis.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply before 18/09/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “CSL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019” notification before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
- Organization Type: Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India
- Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
- Training Period: One Year
- Total Vacancy: 09
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Cochin, Kerala
- Age Limit: Maximum 27
- Experience: N/A
- Education: B.E (B.Tech), B.Arch, CA, MBA
- Extra Knowledge: 65% marks in aggregate for Open and OBC candidates and 55% in the case of SC/ST and PwBD
- Stipend: Rs.50,000/ (during training)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 40000/- 3%- Rs.140000 /-
- Domicile: Any Indian National
- Selection Process: Written Test and Group Discussion (GD)
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 08 August 2019
- Closing Date: 18 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Status: OPEN
- URL: recruit.cochinshipyard.com/cslpetjul19/
- GEN/OBC- Rs. 750
- ST/SC/PwBD: NO FEES
- Payment Mode: Online
- Payment Date: 08 August 2019 to 18 September 2019
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
- Mechanical: 02
- Naval Architecture: 03
- Finance: 02
- Human Resource: 02
CSL Executive Trainee Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore, before appearing in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Mode of examination: Online Test
- Exam Date: October 2019 (tentative)
- Phase-I Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Negative Marking: NO
- Subjects in Test, General Awareness (5 Marks), English Language (5 marks), Numerical Ability (5 marks), Reasoning Ability (5 marks) and Subject Based (40 marks)
- Phase-II – Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills and Personal Interview (40 marks)
- Full Marks: 100
- Syllabus and Exam Pattern is attached to the advertisement.
- Question Paper Language: English
- Examination Centre: Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode/Malappuram,
- Call Letter/Admit Card: Will be issued ONLINE. Call letters can be downloaded through CSL website.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 08/08/2019
- Closure of registration of application 18/09/2019
- Closure for editing application details 18/09/2019
- Last date for printing your application 30/09/2019
- Online Fee Payment 08/08/2019 to 18/09/2019