Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Head Constable (Clerk) Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 13 November 2019.
#Job Applicability at Delhi Police
|Organization Name||Delhi Police|
|Date||14 October 2019|
|Application Deadline||13 November 2019|
|Job Name||Head Constable (Clerk)|
Delhi Police Head Constable (Clerk) Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Delhi Police Official Website www.delhipolice.nic.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 554 Head Constable (Clerk) on 14 October 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 13 November 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Delhi Police Head Constable (Clerk) 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Delhi Police
- Name of the Post: “Head Constable (Clerk)”
- Total Vacancy: 554
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Delhi
- Age Limit: 18 to 28
- Education: 12th (Senior Secondary) Exam Passed form recognized Board and Typing Speed in English 30 wpm OR Hindi 25 wpm.
- Salary: 25500 – 81100/- Level -4
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Objective Test, Physical Test & Typing Test.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 14 October 2019
- Closing Date: 13 November 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- For Gen/OBC/EWS: 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female/Ex-S/PWD: No Fee
- Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI Challan.
Delhi Police Head Constable (Clerk) Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Delhi Police is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Please Check Advt.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.