District Judge Office Puri Recruitment 2019 @districts.ecourts.gov.in Jr. Clerk, Jr.Typist, Jr.Stenographer, Salaried Amin and Driver application form last date 01 August 2019.
District Judge Puri Recruitment 2019
First of all, the Office of the District Judge, Puri Official Website districts.ecourts.gov.in published an advertisement notification on 27/06/2019.
Interested Odisha Govt. job seekers may apply offline application before 01/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “District Judge Puri Recruitment 2019 notification” PDF before proceeding for manual submission.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: District Judge Puri
- Location: Odisha
- Name of the Post: “ Jr. Clerk, Jr.Typist, Jr.Stenographer, Salaried Amin and Driver ”
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Total Vacancy: 20
- Education: 12th Pass and Graduate (Any Stream)
- Age Limit: 18 to 32
- Salary: Pay Matric 4: Rs. 19900/-
- Starting Date: 25, June 2019
- Closing Date: 01, August 2019
- Mode of Submission: Offline
- Fees: Rs 100/-
- ST/SC: NO FEES
- Payment Mode: Treasury Challan
Challan under the head 0070-other administrative services-Ol-administration of Justice- 501-Services & Service — Law Deptt. -9916730.
Currently, the following District Judge Puri vacancy posts are available for (ST, SC, OBC, GEN & EWS etc)
- Junior Clerk: 10
- Junior Typist: 01
- Junior Stenographer: 07
- Salaried Amin: 01
- Driver: 01
From the above vacancy 33% are reserved for women candidates.
District Judge Puri Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, District Judge Puri is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written examination and Skill Test.
- Examination mode: OMR Sheet
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: scheme of the exam is attached to the advertisement.
- Date of examination: Notify soon!
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE before 14days.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
Applications along with required documents and Self-attested copies of
certificates must reach the office of District Judge, Puri, At/P.O./Dist.: Puri, PIN: 752001 by 01.08.2019 through registered post or the sealed box provided for the purpose in the office of the District Judge, Puri (on working days only) and application received in the office after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
Reference Documents Liks
For any Help: Join us on Facebook <Click Here> or You can make a comment!