Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India (DSRVS) Recruitment 2019 Teaching & Non-Teaching Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 25.11.2019.
#Job Applicability at DSRVS
|Organization Name||Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India|
|Job Name||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
DSRVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India Official Website www.dsrvs.com published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 4055 Teaching & Non-Teaching on 07.10.2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 25.11.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “DSRVS Teaching & Non-Teaching 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India
- Name of the Post: “Teaching & Non-Teaching”
- Total Vacancy: 4055
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: All India
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years Old
- Experience: B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree from recognized University.
- Education: SSC/ HSC/ Degree/ PG degree from recognized board or university.
- Salary: Please Check Advt.
- Selection Process: Written Test, interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 07.10.2019
- Closing Date: 25.11.2019
- Fee deposit opens: 07/10/2019
- Fee Closes: 25/11/2019
- Date of Written Examination / CBT (tentative): March 2020
- Mode of Submission: Online
- UR / OBC: 800
- SC/ST/Pwd: 500
DSRVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: written test/ interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Total Marks: 200
|Test||Paper||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|PART 1||Reasoning Ability||50||50||3 Hours (Teaching Cadre) 2 Hours (Non Teaching Cadre)|
|PART 2||General Awareness||50||50|
|PART 3||Teaching / Non Teaching Aptitude||20||20|
|PART 4||Subject Knowledge (difficulty Level Graduation) Only For Teaching Cadre||100||100|
|PART 5||Language Competency Test (General English and General Hindi-15 marks each subject). This part is qualifying in nature only with minimum 33 1/3rd marks in each language. Part-I to IV of the candidate will not be evaluated, if he/she fails to attain qualifying marks in Part-V.||30||30|
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Public Administration Teacher||138|
|Sub Staff (Peon)||445|