Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2019 Assistant Teacher & JE Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 15 October 2019.
#Job Applicability at DSSSB
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Date||16 September 2019|
|Last Date||15 October 2019|
|Job Name||Assistant Teacher & JE|
DSSSB Assistant Teacher & JE Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Official Website dsssb.delhi.gov.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 982 Assistant Teacher & JE on 16 September 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 15 October 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “DSSSB Assistant Teacher & JE 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Name of the Post: “Assistant Teacher & JE”
- Total Vacancy: 982
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Delhi
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years Old
- Experience: N/A
- Education: 10th Pass/ 12th Pass/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent/ Two year’s Diploma. (Full Details Please Check Advt.).
- Salary: 9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme
and Skill Test.
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||332||36||119||115||35||637|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||77||08||26||21||09||141|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||55||20||63||39||27||204|
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 16 September 2019
- Closing Date: 15 October 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- For Gen/ OBC – 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or through SBI Challan.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher & JE Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Notify Soon
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.