Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 01.10.2019.
#Job Applicability at Eastern Railway
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Job Name||Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist|
Eastern Railway Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Eastern Railway Official Website www.rrcer.com & www.er.indianrailways.gov.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 252 Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist on 10.09.2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 01.10.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Eastern Railway Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Eastern Railway
- Name of the Post: “Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist”
- Total Vacancy: 252
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
- Age Limit: Maximum 42 years Old.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: 12th Pass / Graduate
- Salary: Level 3 Non Safety post
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 10.09.2019
- Closing Date: 01.10.2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Only one common single- stage ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT) would be conducted for the posts of Commercial -cum- Ticket Clerk AND Jr. Clerk -cumTypist as the minimum educational qualification is same for both the vacancies. However, two separate merit lists would be formed for the categories of posts.
- Eligibility status of the candidate shall be made available on RRC’s website. Candidates can verify their eligibility from the website of RRC. SMS and email will be sent to all eligible candidates. Candidate should keep their mobile number and e-mails active till the end of selection process. RRC will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
- The eligible candidates should treat that this notification itself is an alert notice for conducting computer based test (CBT) examination which will be advised at short notice by RRC.
- The e-call letter to the eligible candidate shall be available about TWO WEEKS before commencement of CBT/Typing test on the RRC’s website for downloading. No admit card will be sent to candidate by post.
- RRC will not entertain any request for any change in examination centre, date and session allotted to provisionally eligible candidate(s). Irrespective of reasons offered, RRC-ER would not provide any extra date for CBT absentees.
- Candidates should regularly visit RRC-ER website to check the date of examination and download the Hall Ticket/E-call Letter.
- Candidates must bring their e-call letter duly obtaining the signature and stamp of the concerned Supervisor/Controlling Officer in the space provided on the e-call letter, while appearing for the CBT/Typing test.
- The examination will be of the level of RRB examination of notified posts and likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning and Technical questions, wherever applicable.
- The question paper will be of 90 minutes duration for 120 questions. The question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type in English and Hindi only and the candidates have to give preference any one of the above mentioned language, while submitting ONLINE application.
- There shall be negative marking in written examinations and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- In addition to para 7.i above, it is mentioned that, in case the examination is conducted in multiple sessions/dates of CBT for this GDCE Notification, the Normalization process as per extant rules will follow.
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories is following UR-40%, OBC (Non creamy layer) -30%, SC-30%, ST-25%.
- The candidates, who opt for Jr. Clerk cum Typist, would be subjected to typing proficiency test as per prescribed speed at Para-4. The merit will be drawn only for the candidates qualified in the Typing Skill Test (TST) based on performance in CBT Stage.
- On qualifying written examination, candidates will be eligible for next stage of selection i.e. Document Verification / Typing Proficiency Test (wherever applicable) as per their merit, in prescribed ratio of 1:1 of notified vacancies.
- In addition to para 7.xiii, candidates equal to 50% of number of vacancies (may increase or decrease as per relevant rules applicable at the time of such stage, as per merit will be called for Document Verification), for the two notified posts. These additional candidates will, however, be considered for empanelment only if there is a shortfall in empanelment from the merit list or/and as replacement against the shortfall or/and any other special requirements.
- During document verification the candidate has to bring all necessary documents in original, along with photocopy of the documents duly attested by Gazetted Officer. Only after satisfactory document verification, the candidate would be considered for the next stage of recruitment. Mere call for document verification doesn’t entitle the candidates to a post.
- The panel would be formed on the basis of merit and preference of candidates, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria. Separate Post-wise merit list will be formed for both the posts.
- In case of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e., older person shall be placed at higher merit and in case age being same, then alphabetical order (A to Z) of the name shall be taken into account to break the tie.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates. Candidates may please note that RRC only recommends names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Units.
- Only after successful completion of training and fulfilling other eligibility criteria as per extant rules working posts would be offered and promotion would be effected to the empanelled candidates.
- RRC may reject the candidature of candidates at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidates are not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed, such candidates are liable to be removed from the service summarily.
- In case of wrong declaration/particulars given by the candidates, he/she is liable to be taken up under D&AR.
Eastern Railway Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Eastern Railway is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Notify Soon
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.