Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment 2019 Junior Technical Officer (JTO) Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 30 September 2019.
#Job Applicability at ECIL
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Date||19 September 2019|
|Last Date||30 September 2019|
|Job Name||Junior Technical Officer (JTO)|
ECIL Junior Technical Officer (JTO) Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Electronics Corporation of India Limited Official Website www.ecil.co.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 200 Junior Technical Officer (JTO) on 19 September 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 30 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “ECIL Junior Technical Officer (JTO) 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- Name of the Post: “Junior Technical Officer (JTO)”
- Total Vacancy: 200
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: All India
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years Old
- Experience: N/A
- Education: A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- Salary: 20,072/- p.m.
- Selection Process: The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech. & Shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verifications at Hyderabad. Candidates having Minimum 06 month’s industrial experience will be given preference.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 19 September 2019
- Closing Date: 30 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- No Application fee
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE through website: “http://careers.ecil.co.in” for getting connected to advertisement details and online application or alternatively apply through our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 19.09.2019 (1400 hrs.) 30.09.2019 (1600 hrs.).
After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted with incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature.
The selected candidates’ will have to join within 15 days from the date of receipt of the offer letter.
It may please be noted that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the document verification.
The date, time and venue of document verification will be hosted on our website: www.ecil.co.in. The candidates called for document verification shall present the following documents mandatorily at the time of certificates verification.
The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photo copies for verification along with self-attested photo copies.
1) On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo affixed.
2) All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport etc.), qualification, experience if any , latest caste & disability (PWD) certificates (wherever applicable) if any along with a set of photo copies.
3) Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status in the prescribed format, a valid certificates for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); Discharge certificate in case of Exservicemen, if applicable.
4) If claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K, relevant certificate.