East Delhi Municipal Corporation, Delhi (EDMC) Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Application Form @www.becil.com Last date for submission of application forms is 21 August 2019.
#Job Vacancy at East Delhi Municipal Corporation
|Category||Mahila Sarkari Naukri|
|Application Form through||BECIL’s Corporate Office|
EDMC Recruitment 2019
Recently, the East Delhi Municipal Corporation, Delhi (EDMC) published an advertisement through BECIL’s Official Website www.becil.com published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of 50 posts of Staff Nurse (Grade-A) on a contract basis.
Interested Delhi Sarkari job seekers may apply through the prescribed application before 21.08.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “EDMC 2019 notification” PDF before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: East Delhi Municipal Corporation, Delhi (EDMC)
- Organization Type: Municipal Corporation
- Name of the Post: “Staff Nurse (Grade-A) ”
- Employment Duration: Contract
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: Matric pass with ‘A’ Grade Staff Nurse/Midwifery from
- Requirements: ‘A’ Grade Staff Nurse, who were disengaged earlier by Health Department EDMC in the year 2015-16 will be given preference in selection
- Age Limit: 21 to 30
- Job Location: Delhi
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Salary: Rs.35,000/- per month
- Starting Date: 01 August 2019
- Closing Date: 21 August 2019
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE
- Application Form Ababale in Online and Offline
- The Application Form Download link is given below
- Submission Address: Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (Uttar Pradesh).
Application/ Exam Fees
- GEN/OBC: Rs.500/-
- ST/SC/PH: Rs.250/-
- Mode payment: Offline via demand draft
- drawn in favor of “BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED” payable at New Delhi
Currently, the following vacancies are available for Staff Nurse (Grade-A) at East Delhi Municipal Corporation, Delhi (EDMC).
- General 20
- OBC 13
- SC 08
- ST 04
- EWS 05
- PH 4% of the total post.