Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) CCJ DEO Recruitment 2019 a total 20 vacancy for Clerk Data Entry Operator at Amritsar & Jalandhar Campus Apply Now @online.gndu.ac.in. Opening date for on-line Registration of applications 02.09.2019. Last date for on-line Registration/submission of application. : 23.09.2019.
GNDU CCJ DEO Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar Official Website online.gndu.ac.in published an advertisement notification on (4/2019) for the recruitment of Various Post including Assistant Professor and other but in this page, we will cover only Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators post only.
Quick GNDU Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Type: University
- Name of the Post: “ Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators (CCJ DEO) ”
- Total Vacancy: 20
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Punjab (Amritsar & Jalandhar)
- Age Limit: Maximum 28 years or below as on 1.1.2019
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: Graduation or PG in CS or IT (eg BCA/B.Sc. (IT)/B.Sc. OR MCA/B.Tech)
- Desirable: Must have passed Punjabi subject up to Matric Standard.
- Salary: Rs. 10300-34800+3200 GP
- Selection Process: Written and Practical Test
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 02, September 2019
- Closing Date: 03, September 2019
- Last date for submitting the hard copy/print out: 03, October 2019
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Current Status: NOT Active
- Submission Address: online application and supporting documents to the Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143005 (Pb.)
- General, OBC: Rs. 944/-
- SC/ST & PWD : Rs. 427/-
- Mode of Payment: Online (Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net banking)
Currently, the following is vacancies are available and details education, age requirement check advt.
- SC (Balmiki -03, Other
- SC- 03, ExServicemen (Gen-01, SC-01),
- Sports Person (SC-01),
- PWD (Blind-01)
For any enquiry regarding online application form, please contact Phone No.0183- 2258802-09 (3182) (For Technical Enquiry regarding filling the online application form) and 3099 (For General Enquiry regarding advertisement) Timing: 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. in working days.