Directorate of Art & Culture, Goa Recruitment 2019: MTS, Clerk, Assistant, Music Trainers, LDC, Peon, Door Keeper, Librarian etc 102 Job vacancy for 10th (SSC) and 12th (HSC) Candidates.
#Job Vacancy at Bargarh District Court
|Advt. No||DAC/5/Admn/02/New posts/2019/2405|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Expected Candidate||Men & Women|
Art & Culture, Goa Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Directorate of Art & Culture, Goa Official Website www.goa.gov.in published an advertisement notification for the Recruitment of various posts job vacancy on a regular basis.
Interested Goa govt job seekers may apply through offline application form before 30 August 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Goa Art & Culture Recruitment 2019” PDF before proceeding for the application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: State government of Goa
- Department: Directorate of Art & Culture
- Name of the Post: List is given below
- Employment Type: Regular
- Age Limit:18 to 35
- Relaxation: up 45 years
- Domicile: The candidates having 15 years of residence in Goa can apply for the post.
- Experience: Freshers and Experience
- Education: 10th (SSC) OR 12th (HSC) OR Graduate
- Extra Knowledge: Knowledge of Konkani or Marathi language
- Salary: Level 1 to Level 6
- Selection Process: Written Examination. Skill test
- Starting Date: 07 August 2019
- Closing Date: 30 August 2019
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE (through hand delivery only)
- The Application Forms are made available during the office working hours in the Office of Directorate of Art & Culture. Application received in any other format will be rejected. Interested and eligible candidates should fill the prescribed Application form and submit latest by 30.08.2019.
Current Vacancy Position
The approximate number of vacancies are for both reserved and unserved candidates of Goa.
- Theatre Art Teacher: 01
- Junior Stenographer: 03
- Junior Cultural Assistant: 04
- Music Trainers: 16
- Accompanists: 25
- Store Clerk: 05
- Lower Division Clerk: 15
- Driver: 01
- Multi-Tasking Staff/Peon: 12
- Stage Assistant: 05
- Door Keeper: 05
- Librarian Grade-I: 03 P
- Book Binder: 04
- Library Attendant: 03