Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2019 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 04 October 2019.
#Job Applicability at GPSC
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Date||15 October 2019|
|Last Date||04 October 2019|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
GPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Gujarat Public Service Commission Official Website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 350 Assistant Engineer (Civil) on 15 October 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 04 October 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “GPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: “Assistant Engineer (Civil)”
- Total Vacancy: 350
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil) or Technology (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities or institutions.
- Salary: 44900 – 142400/- Level 8
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 15 October 2019
- Closing Date: 04 October 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- For Gen Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: No fee
- Examination fee through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
GPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Gujarat Public Service Commission is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Please Check Advt.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.