Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) ATDO (Assistant Tribal Development Officer Class III) Admit Card, Pre and Main Exam Date, Syllabus Gujarat Online Job Application System (OJAS) ojas.gujarat.gov.in
GSSSB ATDO Recruitment 2019
First of all, the Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) Official Website gsssb.gujarat.gov.in published an advertisement notification No. GSSSB/201920/181 for 114 Assistant Tribal Development Officer Class III Posts.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB)
- Organization Type: General Administration Department of Gujarat Government
- Name of the Post: “Assistant Tribal Development Officer “
- Employment Type: Regular
- Probation Periods: Five years
- Total Vacancy: 114
- Experience: N/A
- Location: Gujarat
- Education: Graduate in any stream.
- Salary: Rs. 9300-34800 Gr 4400(Fix Pay 38090)
GSSSB ATDO Online Form
- Starting Date: 01 July 2019 at 14.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 31 July 2019 at 23.59 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Apply Through: OJAS
- For General Candidate: Rs.112/-
- Others: NO FEES
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following vacancies are available for (ST, SC, OBC, GEN & EWS etc)
- Assistant Tribal Development Officer (III): 114
GSSSB ATDO Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates.
- Selection Process: Written Test (Pre and Main)
- Age Limit: 18 to 35
- Exam Date: Notify soon!
- Exam Mode: OMR BASED
- Computer Knowledge: Yes
- Question Type: Objective/MCQs
- Download Admit Card: Notify soon
- Answer Keys: Notify soon
- List of ‘Eligible Candidates’
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
If there is a need for any guidance, then they will be able to do the lifeline toll free number 18002335500 and the Mandal office phone number: -079- 23253627
For any Help: Join us on Facebook <Click Here> or You can make a comment!