Gujarat Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Posts (GDS) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online application form. A total 2510 GDS post vacancy for class 10th (SSC) pass candidates. Last date of Application online Submission 04/09/2019.
#Job Vacancy at Gujarat Postal Circle
|Job Title||ABPM/Dak Sevak|
|Application For||MEN and Women|
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Gujarat Postal Cercle through Indian Post Official Website www.appost.in published an advertisement for recruitment of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak posts vacancy in Gujarat circle only.
Interested Gujarat govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 16.09.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2019″ notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Indian Post
- Organization Type: Government of India
- Name of the Post: “ Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) ”
- Total Vacancy: 2510
- Employment Duration: Fulltime
- Experience: N/A
- Age Limit: 18 to 40
- Relaxation: 3 to 5 years
- Education: 10th / 12th
- Extra Qualification: Knowledge of Cycling
- Selection Process: Only marks obtained in 10th standard.
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 14,400/-
- Location in Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Banasanktha, Gandhinagar, Mahesana, Patan, RMS AM Dn., Sabarkantha, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Gondal, Jamnagar, Kutch, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Anand, Bardoli, Bharuch, Kheda, Navsari, Panchmahals, Surat, Vadodara East, Vadodara West, Valsad
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 05 August at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date:
04 September 2019 17.00 hrs (IST)16.09.2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.0/-
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee: 05 September 2019
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following Gujarat Postal Circle GDS vacancy posts are available as follows.
- EWS 266
- OBC 588
- PWD-A 15
- PWD-B 17
- PWD-C 18
- PWD-DE 02
- SC 78
- ST 359
- UR 1167
- Vacancy Advertisement Notification: Download PDF
- Stage 1. Registration Initially Gujarat GDS candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
- Stage 2. Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male need to make the Gujarat GDS fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
- Stage 3. Apply Online Step 1. Fill Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
- List of Post Offices
- Gujarat Postal Carrer Page: Click Here
All queries of candidates may be mailed to and queries related to website may be given to email@example.comHelp line number: 0361-2544881