Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2019 Trade Apprentice Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 19 September 2019.
#Job Applicability at Hindustan Copper Limited
|Organization Name||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Date||20 August 2019|
|Application Deadline||19 September 2019|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Hindustan Copper Limited Official Website www.hindustancopper.com published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 129 Trade Apprentice on 20 August 2019.
Interested Rajasthan Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 19 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “HCL Trade Apprentice 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Hindustan Copper Limited
- Name of the Post: “Trade Apprentice”
- Total Vacancy: 129
- Employment Type: Contractual Basis
- Job Location: Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan)
- Age Limit: 14 to 30
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Class 10th Pass & ITI
- Salary: Stipend during apprenticeship period will be paid as admissible under the rules.
- Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||28 Posts|
|Electronics Mechanic||06 Posts|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||03 Posts|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||02 Posts|
|Mechanic Diesel||08 Posts|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||04 Posts|
|Computer peripheral and hardware repair and maintenance mechanic||03 Posts|
|Stenographer (English)||04 Posts|
|Laboratory Assistant||05 Posts|
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 20 August 2019
- Closing Date: 19 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- No Application fee
How to Apply
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application on or before 19.09.2019
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals
- Registration number with RDAT is compulsory to apply for the above trades.
STEP 1 Apprenticeship Registration Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in). Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under establishment menu in the above site (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for undergoing training with HCL. This is compulsory. The unique number generated on this website must be entered in the appropriate column in Step 2, otherwise, application will not be submitted.
STEP 2 On-line submission of Application The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com). No other means of / mode of application shall be accepted. ‘One Applicant – One Application’ system shall be followed, i.e. only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one login-ID. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the trade applied for. They are advised in their own interest to apply for only one trade that best fits with the candidate’s qualification viz-a-viz the advertised eligibility criteria. Multiple applications received, if any, in contravention to the ‘One Applicant – One Application’ condition shall not be accepted. In such cases only the first submitted application shall be considered.