Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2019 Project Engineer, HR Officer & Various Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 16 September 2019.
#Job Applicability at HPCL
|Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Date||19 August 2019|
|Application Deadline||16 September 2019|
|Job Name||Project Engineer, HR Officer & Various|
HPCL Project Engineer, HR Officer & Various Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Official Website www.hindustanpetroleum.com published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 164 Project Engineer, HR Officer & Various on 19 August 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 16 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “HPCL Project Engineer, HR Officer & Various 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Name of the Post: “Project Engineer, HR Officer & Various”
- Total Vacancy: 164
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: All India
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years Old
- Experience: Minimum -3- years in related fields.
- Salary: Please Check Advt.
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test, interview, group task & moot court.
- Project Engineer:- 4-year full time regular engineering course in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/Chemical from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks
- Law Officer:- 3-year full time course in law after graduation or 5 year course in law after 12th Standard from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Quality Control Officer:- Two-year full time regular M.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical/ Physical/ Organic/ Inorganic) from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University.
- Human Resource Officer:- Two-year full time, Post graduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel & Management from AICTE approved/UGC recognized institute/ university.
- Fire & Safety Officer:- Full time regular BE/ B Tech in Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University.
- Project Engineer – 126
- Law Officer – 04
- Quality Control Officer – 20
- Human Resource Officer – 08
- Fire & Safety Officer – 06
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 19 August 2019
- Closing Date: 16 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- General Candidates:- Rs.590/-
- Sc/ST :- No Fees
- Examination fee through Debit / Credit card.
HPCL Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written test, interview, group task & moot court.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Question Type: objective type with no negative marking
- Syllabus :- General Aptitude/ Technical /Professional Knowledge
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.